Jose is wearing the Shock Collar this morning!
Today's question: We've all grown up hearing about cooking tricks and tips or dieting advice from parents and TV shows. Sometimes those things are true and sometimes they are myths. Jose is going to be given 5 common sayings that you've probably heard about eating and cooking and he needs to figure out which ones are true and which are myths.
The 5 are:
- Adding salt to water makes pasta boil faster
- Too much sugar makes kids hyperactive
- Vitamin C helps prevent colds
- Too much caffeine stunts your growth
- Eating mustard prevents muscle cramps